Cisoto Fotonovelas

Hussy's screen captures of Latin American telenovelas.





Go to Cisoto Fotos

This blog will no be updated. In the future, all of my screen captures and video captures (if any) will be posted at Cisoto Fotos:

http://cisoto.blogspot.com



Since my move to a new state, I no longer receive either Telemundo or Univision from my cable provider, so I haven't felt the urge to do very many screencaptures lately. I'll keep this blog up for archival purposes -- and, who knows, I might re-open it someday when I get the capping bug again -- but for now, go to my main blog, Cisoto Fotos, for all my new stuff.

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:17 PM Blogger MaxeGatos said:

OLÁ TUDO BEM, ADORO SEU BLOG, GOSTARIA DE SDABER O COD HTML PARA TRADUZIR O BLOG, VOCE TEM O TRANSLATE???
ABRAÇOS

WWW.MAXEGATOS.BLOGSPOT.COM

MAX.PELADO@HOTMAIL.COM    



» Post a Comment