Cisoto Fotonovelas

Hussy's screen captures of Latin American telenovelas.





Dreamcaps

As you might know, I'm in the process of moving to a new address in a new state; therefore, I won't be able to create any new screen captures for a few days yet. Thankfully, DaveId of dreamcaps.org has taken up the slack with some wonderful new screencaps. Check them out on his blog:

Marcelo Boquet in "La Tormenta"

Carlos Ponce on Entertainment Tonight

I'm hoping DaveId caught this scene with Christian Meier, which I'm afraid I missed.

Want to hear something funny? I'm not even sure if I'll be getting Univision, Telemundo, or any other TV channel that airs telenovelas, in my new home...

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9:46 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:

DaveID caught it here

http://www.parachromatic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25282    



» Post a Comment