Cisoto Fotonovelas

Hussy's screen captures of Latin American telenovelas.







Reynaldo Gianecchini lies awake at night thinking of his beloved Hussy. "How I wish Hussy were here in bed with me," he sighs, stroking his chest.



"Expenses be damned!" exclaims Giane, reaching for the phone. "I must hear my beloved Hussy's voice, even though an ocean separates us!"




All excited after a long chat with Hussy, Giane decides a cold shower is in order... aaaugh! Who's that wench? She's ruining my fantasy!

Screencaps from the telenovela Laços de Família.

Filed under: Reynaldo Gianecchini

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment