Cisoto Fotonovelas

Hussy's screen captures of Latin American telenovelas.





Categories and Videos

Categories: One of the things I don't like about Blogger is the lack of categories. I've begun to experiment with adding categories to this blog by using del.icio.us bookmarks. In the sidebar, you'll now find a drop-down menu labeled "Categories".

  1. At the moment, not every post in this blog is categorized, only the last 50 or so. I'll continue to add older posts to del.icio.us.

  2. These categories are only for Cisoto Fotonovelas, not my other blog, Cisoto Fotos.

  3. Not all the categories will be included in the drop-down menu -- click on View all categories to see all the del.icio.us tags I've set up.


Videos: Filefront kicked us out, so back to good ol' Rapidshare for sharing the videos...

Oh, yes, I want to change the header picture, too...

Filed under: News, Various

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment