Cisoto Fotonovelas

Hussy's screen captures of Latin American telenovelas.





Angel Rebelde Captures

As requested (most recently by Amanda), I've made all my captures from the telenovela Angel Rebelde available again. The featured hunks are Victor Noriega, Ismael La Rosa, Carlos Augusto Maldonado, Orlando Fundichely, and Raúl Olivo. You can find the pictures here:

http://fotonovelas.my-album.us/

I'll keep these albums up for a few weeks or so.

Here's hoping Univision repeats Angel Rebelde in the future. As you may notice from viewing the captures, I burned out halfway through the novela's run (and so did my old DVD Recorder). I thus missed the opportunity to cap not only some prime Victor Noriega but also the gorgeous Jorge Luis Pila, who joined the cast near the end.

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3:14 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

thank you very much hussy.... youre a trooper.... thanks... uber.... ----amanda...    



At 5:03 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:

why were u not able to include bernie paz in ur screencapping... please post scaps of bernie paz in angel rebelde...


-laura---    



At 1:37 PM Blogger Hussy! said:

Sorry! I have only one Bernie Paz screencap, and it's not very good, so I left it out. But since you asked, I put it in the album now. Enjoy!    



» Post a Comment