Cisoto Fotonovelas

Hussy's screen captures of Latin American telenovelas.





Hey, Look!

Hey, look what I found while googling for pictures of Melvin Cabrera. Someone (the username seems to be jesussatarain) made a web site on Lycos Tripod called "Hunks", and it's composed entirely of my earlier telenovela captures (plus a couple of Fanncy Pants' captures).

This sort of thing used to make me a wee bit pissy, but now that I've been having trouble keeping my archives online, I actually don't mind it too much. At least the guy, whoever he is, kept the "Cisoto Fotos" logo on each pic, unlike some others I could name.

So, if y'all missed some of my earlier captures, visit this site and dig in! The site appears to have almost all of my early captures up to a point -- the guy seems to have stopped updating the site around the time of my 24th capture of Victor Noriega in "Angel Rebelde" (I ended up doing 32 in all before pooping out).

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment